Guide for New Authors
CLICK HERE for helpful tidbits about writing, publishing, PR, Marketing, for those of us who aspire for greatness in the literary world.
CLICK HERE for links to where I’ve ordered my Business Cards, Bookmarks, Banners, and Swag
Feeling not good enough or sucked into the vortex of negative reviews?
* Character Development Worksheets
* GREAT LINK: Juicy Secrets to Jazz Up your Characters
* Name Generator Site with Personality Traits too! Click HERE
Word Cheat Sheets – trying to find another word to describe…
Writing Tips and Tricks
- Punctuating Dialogue and Direct Quotations: A Dozen Rules 12 Punctuation Tips PDF File
- Great list of ADVERBS
- Great list of ADJECTIVES
- Great list of INTERJECTIONS
- New ways to describe hair color links here
- No more “Thought” verbs in your writing – love this article! Nuts and Bolts: “Thought” Verbs
- A Dirty Tale of “Further” and “Farther”
- A Dirty Tale of “Effect” and “Affect”
- Words to edit out of your writing: CRUTCH WORDS
It’s all in the details
Writing Quick Tip Inspirations
Writer’s Workshop – Writing Prompts
Attending your first book signing? Tips and suggestions to make your experience better.